Join us for the the first AIM Analytics session of the fall semester on Monday, September 11 from 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Space 2435 North Quad.
This kickoff-meeting will consist of a short introduction of the AIM Analytics schedule for the academic year, series of micro talks, and a community discussion. Please join us and let us know what you think about our new direction of AIM Analytics workshops!
- Introduction to AIM Analytics Series
- Introducing our New Reading/Hacking Group
- Micro Talks
- Rebecca Quintana: Visualizing Course Structure: Just Bead It!
- Benjamin Koester: Measuring Effects and outcomes of Learning Communities at UMich
- Phoebe Liang: Best Answer Prediction in MOOC Discussion Forums
- Rohail Syed: Retrieval Algorithms Optimized for Human Learning
- Heeryung Choi: Understanding Diversity Attributes in Students: From Learner Diversity to Different Opinions
- Nia Dowell: A Temporal Lens: Understanding Changes of MOOC Learners
- Carl Haynes: Dashboards and Learning Analytics
- Socialization and Discussion
Lunch will be provided.
Please RSVP below: