- Use the South entrance (on the South University side, not the Diag side).
- Take the elevator to the 8th floor.
- Turn left out of the elevator.
- Go through the double doors and turn right.
- Go through another set of double doors marked “Academic Innovation.”
- Check-in using the iPad near the entrance if this is your first visit or you don’t immediately see the person you’re meeting.
- Bell & Congress
- Bell Tower
- Big House
- Large Glass
- Medium Glass
Enter through ground level parking structure entrance Suite B doors. Then go through the double doors located in the lobby marked “Office of Academic Innovation.”
- Washington Collaborative Space
- Washington Conference Room
- Studio A
- Studio B
- Studio C
- Studio D
- Studio E
Enter through ground level doors on the right side of the building.