ECoach helps students work better.
ECoach is a personalized, web‐based coaching tool that gives students in a course tips about how to best approach the course, personalized feedback on their performance, and tools to help them succeed, like to-do lists, exam playbooks, and a grade calculator.
ECoach helps students:
- Prioritize the most important tasks each week.
- Track their progress on grades and study habits.
- Improve their grades by providing tailored strategies.
ECoach helps faculty:
- Support their students at scale.
- Spend more time in Office Hours on content and less time on grade what-ifs, how to study, and so on.
- Ensure that students can get personalized support and advice, even if they can’t attend Office Hours.
What makes ECoach special:
- It's personalized. Each message can be tailored to whatever is most important—grade, motivation, reason for taking the course, attendance history, and so on.
- It's timely. ECoach allows you to reach out to students at key times—right before exams or right after exams, for example.
- It's supportive. ECoach’s tone is supportive and grounded in Motivational Interviewing. ECoach offers strategies to help students reach their goals, but, ultimately, enables students to make their own decisions.